- Demo of services to potential customers and get them on-boarded.
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from sales & marketing activities.
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Lead generation and follow up with clients.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic sales & marketing intern to join our team to drive key pilot programs.
- The scope of responsibilities will range from market research to identify key target segments to on-boarding of customers from the said segments.
- You will collaborate with our services and marketing teams to understand and utilize the sales & marketing collaterals, develop sales strategies to onboard customers
- Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our sales & marketing channels.
- This internship will help you acquire valuable sales & marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various strategies
- You will get an opportunity to work with and learn from highly qualified industry experts.
- Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in sales & marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional driver
- Good understanding of different sales & marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for the sales & marketing and its best practices
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Demo of services to potential customers and get them on-boarded
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from prospect customer interactions
- Perform market analysis to identify low-hanging target customer segments
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update customer relationship management systems (CRM)
|Job Category||Marketing, Sales|
|Stipend||6000 to 20000|
|No of Openings||5|